Gmail is one of the best and fantastic Email space providers. Many of us are using Gmail for doing our official and personal works. Every single social media account in nowadays is connected to a Gmail account guys. It means that your all social accounts may be put at risk by the hacking of Gmail. So, it’s very important to tell you about Gmail phishing hacking technique guys.
If you know whats is phishing, then it’s good but if you don’t know what Gmail phishing technique is then let me explain what is phishing first.
Phishing is a method of acquiring the information of victim’s by creating a fake web page. Hackers can hack the information like Account email, password and credit card. Phishing mainly used by black hat hackers to hack Accounts. By sending a fake link to victim’s, hacker fools them and hack mail account. It’s the easiest way to exploit into social accounts.
|Gmail Phishing Hack 2017|
Today I am presenting a phishing page for Gmail which looks like an original Gmail login page. If you want to learn other phishing technique, then check below the post.
Note: The below provided hacking stuff is for only Educational purposes. Here only talking about White hat hacking skills. Do not try this phishing method to anyone cause this may put you at risk. The owner of this site is not responsible for the illegal action taken by you.
Steps to Hack Gmail through Phishing Page Method
- Firstly Download the Gmail Phishing Page files from here.
- Now go to 000webhost and sign up for a new hosting account. The hosting is absolutely free, and subdomain is also free for you. You must verify your email account before getting started.
- After that login to your hosting account and go to Control panel as given in the below picture. Now click on add new site and enter your website name in popup shown below.
- Now the 3 options appearing on the screen. Choose the third one, which is uploads your file yourself. See below pic.
- After clicking on the 3rd option, you will be redirected to file manager where you have to upload my given phishing files.
- In the file manager, open the public_html folder and paste all the phishing files here. You can upload files directly from your file manager, or you can use third party FTP software like FileZilla.
- That’s all guys, Now test your site by open your site link which you created before. Put any email and password and click log in. Now check the text file which is in your file manager. “log.txt” contains all the phishing password.
- Check out below pic. Which includes hacked emails and password.