Hacking is not possible if you put high security on your social networking sites. The reason behind the hacking is weak security and doesn’t give much importance to online Accounts. That’s why today I am going to share an FB hacking through phishing so you can secure your account. Before I proceed to make sure to not to hacks someone’s ID which may put criminal activity cases on you. So, be careful before doing this. Firstly know what a phishing hacking method is.
What is Phishing Hacking Technique?
Phishing is a method in which the fake web pages are created to fool the victims. Like fake web page is set up by hackers and send a link to the victim’s and ask them to log in with FB or some other social network.
Phishing is a very well known method that every hacker should know. Phishing is done on any platform whether it is Android or Windows. So, let’s do Hacking of Facebook through Phishing.
Also Read: Whatsapp Hacking Tricks 2017
Steps to Hack Facebook Using Phishing Method 2017
- Little knowledge of HTML/PHP
- A free web hosting Sign Up Here
- Phishing files Download from here
- Internet Connection.
- Sign up free for web hosting account. It is important because we need to install our Phishing files on the server. So, create a free account with a subdomain.
- After that login to your account. Your dashboard looks like that given in below image.
- Now go to Cpanel. There you will find an option of file manager. Click on one of the archive managers from the Cpanel.
- Open file manager 2 from the control panel. There you will found an option of uploading and downloading. There you can see folder Public_html. Upload all the phishing files in this folder.
- Now wait for uploading. Do not rename these files, because renaming will hurt your process badly. You can customize the HTML part of files if you want.
- Now, open your domain in a new tab. You will see a text box asking for Facebook email and password. Just see below.
- Now when they click on login, they will be redirected to another site. And their password will be saved in the Password.txt file. They even don’t know their password is stored on or directory.
Also Read: FB hacking tricks & tips 2017