Repartition Hard Drive WIthout Formatting Data In Windows 7 And 8.
Repartition hard disk without formatting the windows is a simple or 5-minute process. Before starting partition make sure to backup your data to external hard disk. Or move your data to the drive that you don’t want to format.
Before getting started to make sure about below some points: –
- Data Backup To external Hard Disk.
- Remove external Drives For safety Purpose.
Repartition Hard Drive Without Formating The Windows.
Let’s start Repartitioning hard drive without taking so many times.
- Right, click on my computer. Go to Manage.
- Go to Storage > Disk Management.
- See The Online Disk And Right click on the Partition you want to delete.
- After deleting your free space will be shown as Unlocated space.
- Now click on unlocated space. Click on New sample volume It will ask for storage capacity give Capacity detail in MB. Now select the drive letter or create a new volume.
- Depends upon your hard disk and you that how much you want data in your single drive. That’s all you have successfully repartitioned hard drive.
You can also shrink volume by right clicking and Shrink volume of the active partition.
Need any help about hard disk partition email us at email@example.com.
Now Here at sharp minder We will provide free online software solution too. Have any problem please email us about your query.
Do share with friends and subscribe our blog. Join become a part of sharp minder tech blog. Join us on the facebook page for latest updates.