Zipping of large files will save your 70% of space in drive. Zipping files allowed you to encrypt your data. The smaller size of files reduces your time to sending emails.
Zip files are the most common file used in email transmission and secure the data. In the computer, it is so easy to open zip files. But when it comes to android devices we have to install some specific utility to open this type of file on android.
To open zip files on android device follow the given tutorial.
Open And Create Zip Files On Android
- Open the application and select the directory you want to extract and open in android.
- Click on more button on the right side. And select extract to option.
Must Read: Record Android Screen Videos.
- And select the location you want to extract the RAR or ZIP file.
How to Create Zip File In Android
So this is how you can open ZIP files in the android phone. For creating the zip file in android please read below tutorial.
When we need to send a lot of files then we combine them into one file with the help of the Zipping manager.
Follow the instructions: -
- Open ES File Explorer and select the files you want to combine.
- Click on more button And select Compress option to combine them into one file.
If you have any question in mind related to zipping files please let me know in the comment box. Do share with friends and college mates about our blog. Subscribe our channel for more technical stuff into your inbox.