Windows 7 Start Menu have more impact the windows 8 start screen. According to Sharp Minder research 70% peoples loves to work with windows 7 start menu
Many peoples love to work shortcuts on the computer. That’s the biggest reason behind the failing of windows 8 start menu. It takes so much time for the user to find the app and to go to background screen instantly. For such users, we have a very simple solution to change your windows 8 start menu into windows 7 menu.
There is few method which is tested and proven to work. But I think to work with system files may cause some other problems. So I don’t expose many methods to make your start menu look like windows 7. Just one method is best for your read below.
Change Windows 8 Start Menu Look Like Windows 7
- Download this software which is freely available on the internet.
- Install software by following the instructions on the screen.
- After installing click on start menu, A popup menu will be open asking fo start menu setting.
- Choose the type of start menu you want on the start menu. You can also choose the custom icon on the start menu.
- Go to basic setting to skip Metro Screen on startup of the windows.
- Change start screen skin setting in skin tab. There is 7-8 skin type you have installed defaults in the classic shell.
Other Method To Change Windows 8 Start Menu
Vistart Utility: – It includes a brand new Start menu Windows 7 skin + more skins like the Windows 8 start menu Metro skin in the online gallery.
This utility has more features like the metro gallery and windows 8 custom menu.