Why Outlook Is Better Then Online Gmail
How I can say that outlook is better than Gmail. I am working in a computer solution company which provide email hosting to many companies. And many of our clients use outlook for their email communication. That’s why I can say that outlook 2013 is better for email sending and receiving.
I listed some features of outlook 2013 below: –
- Schedule emails in outlook 2013. You can schedule your emails according to your meeting.
- Create multi signatures according to your need. Choose signature for individual mail also.
- The best thing about outlook 2013 is data will be saved in offline mode also. Your data files are saved into your local directory so you can move easily from one location to another.
- Many Customization for your email. Lots of formatting options are there.
- Add multiple accounts in one outlook. You can add multiple email accounts in Gmail with easy user interface.
- The security of outlook is very powerful. You can choose the type of message to block permanently from your inbox.
- Attachments in the emails are downloaded automatically. Do not need to download files one by one in outlook 2013.
These are the some of the well-known features. Outlook has many hidden features which you know after the configure outlook 2013. communication. You will know them easily when you use outlook.
Configure Outlook 2013 For Gmail Account
- Go to control panel > Click On Mail 32 bit.
- Click On email accounts. A popup box will be opened.
- Click On New button at the top of the menu. Another menu will be open which ask for email setup or manual setup. Tick on Manual setup and click next.
- After that next windows will ask for the type of account choose POP and IMAP account. Click Next.
- Next menu is where you have to put your Gmail information and some other related to the account.
- Put Your name in the first box and next put your email in the email id box.
- Select your email account type. We are going to create a pop account so choose pop3 from the drop down menu. Enter the following detail in Incoming Server or In outgoing server.
pop.gmail.com – incoming server.
Smtp.gmail.com – outgoing server.
- Enter the email id again in the username box. Below that put your email password.
- Click on more setting button. A new pop up window will be open.
- Go to Outgoing server tab and select SMTP as an outgoing server. As shown in below pic
- go to advanced tab and configure setting as shown in below image.
- Click on ok and test your account setting. If you have configured your account correctly then it will show the complete tick in the box.
- So now you have successfully configured outlook 2013. After that open outlook from the windows menu, that’s all friends.
Please note that you have to allow Less Secure Apps in google before testing your account. If less secure is disabled then you got the email saying that unknown login attempt into your account.
If you like my post then share and subscribe to our recent updates. Have any question about the configure outlook 2013 post then ask in comment box.