Root is the process to access administrator level directory and use android with a many features.
There are lots of tools which root your android in just 2 minutes. But before going to proceed, you have to aware of some faults about unauthorized rooting. Sometimes rooting will brick your phone. Bricking means IMEI number lost or hang on start up. These are the faults which may lead to brick your android phone.
So today I will provide the best 5 android root software for PC. How you can you root android in easy steps? Read carefully below before getting started.
Disadvantages Of Rooting Android Phone
- Rooting may be lost your IMEI number.
- Hang your phone on Startup (Rare chances)
- Remove your device warranty.
- Android stop working. Because sometimes it effects on your system files.
So after reading above lines Did you really want to root your phone. On another side, there are lots of root advantages you may know. Check below post for advantages.e.
Here Are The Best 5 Android Root Software For PC
Hey buddy check out the list below for getting advantages of the root.
1. Kingroot: – kingroot is the best ever and most trusted
android rooting tool. I have tested it with different devices and found the positive result.
There is just one little problem with the official version. It does not come with English package. But you can download it in the English package from third party website.
Otherwise, kingroot is the best android root software.
2. Kingoroot: – This is the second option for those who can’t able to root their phone with kingroot. Kingoroot is the complete solution for any android user.
When we click on root it is then searching for root script in its database. When the script found that would be installed by kingroot in the android directory.
3. iRoot:- iRoot is third best rooting tool available in the market. You can root your android just in one click. Before getting started, you must installed ADB driver on the PC.
iRoot already clear that how much devices they have already rooted.
4. OneClickRoot: – For simple root method I will suggest you to use this software. It has the great strategy to root a device. It will firstly search for device description and then proceed to next step.
I will recommend this software for beginners who don’t root any device before.
5. vRoot: – The same strategy is used by the iRoot software. It support unlimited number oof third party software and allowed many super apps.
This software is used by many users and also tested by me. The one big drawback is it install many unwanted apps automatically in your android.
So these are the some best android root software for PC. I have already specified the advantages of rooting.
If you want to root android without PC check out this post.
Do share with friends and subscribe our blog for more cool posts. Have any question about android rooting ask in comment box.