Upgrade android phone With or Without Pc
Hello friends today I am sharing the method “How to upgrade android phone ”. In now days the upgrading your android cause to slow down your device and out of storage.
Therefore, the reason behind this post is to protect your dice after upgrading and the best method to upgrade your device.
I think the most popular operating system is Android Kitkat version 4.4.4. However, some want to make their phone up to date.
Therefore, the question on their mind is how to upgrade android phone. Here is the total solution of upgrading android phone by a various ways:-
USING PC: - It is difficult to upgrade android using pc. Because you have to download some Files and programs in pc to upgrade android. Lets take an example of Micromax unite 2 android phone.
Here are the instruction to upgrade android phone using pc: -
FILES TO DOWNLOAD:
- ROM FOR ANDROID DEVICE
- RECOVERY IF NEEDED.
- MTK DRVIER OR OTHERS.
- Download SP flash tools in to the Pc and extract all files.
- Download your device driver example: MTK Device driver for Micromax unite 2.
- Select developer mode into the android phone and click on usb debugging on.
- Now Remove your batter and connect device with pc.
- If your drivers are installed in a right way then your SP flash tool shows your device information.
- Ok next select rom directory to load the android rom.
- And from the menu of SP flash tool select format + Download.
- Click on Download that’s all.
Your device takes some time to install operating system to android device. After completing it shows a green tick that means you have done successfully.
It is just a basic thing but if you want detail information about your device put an email at Admin@sharpminder.com
How to upgrade android phone without pc
WITHOUT PC : - Without pc it so easy because it doesn’t require any technical skill. So everyone can follow that method.
For installing your rom you require two things in android:
- Rooted android phone ( By using kingroot application)
- Rom file to install compatible with your phone
Ok let’s move on next. After rooting your phone put your rom files into SD card and shutdown your phone.
Go to your recovery menu by using power button + volume up/down according to your device setting.
Ok now click on install zip from SD card ok.
And select rom zip file that it. Your android is upgrading normally and the instruction on the screen tell you what to do next.
NOTE: If you do not know, about rooting or rom files please contact us we’ll give you full guide of android system.