Why should you use other Ads Network
What do you think that Adsense is the only way to make money online. If you think, Then you are absolutely wrong. Because there are several ads networks which help me to earn money online. The CPM of these sites are also very cool.
Some Best Adsense Alternatives for low traffic websites are Given below
- Revenue Hits: It is an ad network which comes after Adsense. There are many types of ads Format. The site is owned by Myadvice Ltd and founded in 2008.The good thing is that there is no traffic requirement for signing up in revenue hits. So what are you waiting for my friend lets get started by here?
The payment options are: Paypal, Payoneer or Wire transfers and the payment threshold can be as low as $20 if you’re using Paypal. They pay on the NET30 basis.They have ads format: Banners, PopUnders, Slider, Shadow Box, Top Banner, 158*21, Button, Footer, and Interstitial.Comparing To Google Adsense: According to me, Revenue hits is the best Adsense alternatives for low traffic website. I made 50$ with revenue hits in my first blog. That’s why revenue hit is in the number 1 position.
- Chitika: Because we are talking of low traffic sites. How can we forget Chitika ad network? The approval process is so easy for Chitika’s publishers. Like Google Adsense Chitika is also CPA ads network.
I have used it just for 1 month. The ads are looking Clear and relevant to the content of the website.You can change color and types of ads from Chitika’s publishers page. Because of this feature, it is in the list of best Adsense alternatives for low traffic.Join By clicking on below Picture Obviously Some referral dollars for me.
2. Infolinks: Infolinks is the top ad networks that offer advertising products for publishers. The best thing about infolinks that it delivers in the frame, in text and tag to overcome banner blindness. Because of this Adsense receives very fewer clicks than the infolinks.AdSense is the best and perfect network for high CPM. But if you want to use both infolinks and Adsense then you can go with it. AdSense ads do not have any issue with infolinks ads.
Read Article: Infolinks review 2015: Money Making ad network.
3. Payment Options In Infolinks: Bank Wire Transfers – $25 plus 2% to receive your payment via your local currencyPayPal – U.S. residents $1, everyone else 2% up to $10eCheck – $6 plus 2% for currency conversionWestern Union – $15 minimumACH and Payoneer – No fees
4. Bidvertiser: Bidvertiser is PPC ad network which pays to the owner when someone clicked on the ads. The easy to use BidVertiser lets you set a geographic target in order to reach the target audience. Bidvertiser gives more control over ads.Because of this feature, it is considered as google Adsense alternative.Just One little problem with Bidvertiser is its control panel. The new user faces many problems to create a new ad unit.
There is only one difference between advertiser and Adsense that is payment method. Adsense pays by check after 100$, where BidVertise uses both Paypal and check after ten dollars are acquired The reason behind to adding it into best Adsense alternatives for low traffic websites.